EAUX CLAIRES VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Welcome to the application to work at the Eaux Claires Music & Arts Festival being held July 6th & 7th in Eau Claire, WI.
We appreciate your passion and enthusiasm for music and our festival. To keep everything running smoothly we are looking for people to help us with production, main entrance, catering, VIPs, media relations, and more!
All positions filled through this process are volunteer only but we will provide you with a free 2 day pass to the festival for your completed minimum of 2, 6 hour shifts between Tuesday July 3rd and Monday July 9th. Many shifts will be during the Festival’s two day running period but we will be looking for volunteers willing to help set up and break down the festival as well. If selected, you will be able to choose to volunteer during those off times to avoid missing any of the acts, otherwise you will be assigned shifts Friday-Sunday.
NOTE: We do not provide lodging.
Not only will you have a great time working with passionate like-minded people, you’ll be gaining valuable music and event planning experience for your resume!
Here are the requirements:
- You must be 18 years or older to apply.
- You must be available to be scheduled July 5th-8th, 2018.
- You must pay the $10, non-refundable application fee to be considered.
- If selected, you will have to put down a deposit for a 2 day festival pass ($188) via PayPal, after you have completed your 2, 6 hour shifts, we will refund the deposit within 14 days of the festival’s end.
- You must be willing to work in the designated department you are assigned to.
- You must own a pair of close-toed shoes (aka sneakers, seriously, this has been an issue)